Get Started and Hire a Qualified Virtual Veteran for Your Business and Life
According to BusinessInsider.com Companies take note: hiring a veteran of the U.S. Military comes with a host of benefits.
The average cost of an employee is two to three times their salary. By partnering with Up By Their Bootstraps you are not responsible for: payroll tax, workers compensation, sick and holiday leave, training, equipment nor office space.
1. Veterans come from a previous culture built for mission accomplishment in mind.
2. Veterans have ingrained leadership talents
The average age of a Marine, Davis notes, is 19. At 20, most Marines become non-commissioned officers who are placed in leadership positions. As one advances through the military’s ranks, the burden of leadership becomes greater and greater.
3. Veterans take their responsibilities seriously
4. Intuition is a skill, and the military teaches it
5. Military people will openly tell you when something is wrong
Military personnel have a questioning and honest mentality, and will not be afraid of telling bosses when an idea could use a second look.
6. Military people will get the job done
7. When given the necessary support, veterans are extremely capable
8. Veterans are independent
Veterans are more likely than other demographic groups to start their own businesses, and possess a resourcefulness can help companies grow quickly from the inside.
9. Military personnel know the meaning of hard work
10. The government pays for veteran education
The government provides veterans with financial assistance for pursuing higher education. By hiring a veteran, companies ensure that they will have employees who can consistently improve while on the job through continuing education initiatives.
- Search Engine Marketing Services
- Website Design and Refresh Services
- Administrative Services
- Computer Repair Services
- Appointment Services
- Answering Services
- Calendar Management
- Customer Service
- Email / Social Media Management
- Inbound / Outbound
- Spanish Speaking Agents
Looking for a talented Social Media / Email assistant to create, market and manage your social media platforms?
- Respond to emails on your behalf
- Email newsletters
- Landing pages
- Reports and analysis
- Social media management
- Guest post management
- Content scheduling
- Graphic design
- A VeteranVA Social Media and Email assistant can lighten the load and support you in operating your business efficiently.
Contact us today for a FREE quote and consultation.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]